About the course
The hybrid PRINCE2® Foundation (6th Edition) course and exam is aimed at assessing whether the candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team on a project using the PRINCE2® method in an organizational environment that supports PRINCE2®. In this sense, the candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles and terminology of the method.
A key element of the PRINCE2® Foundation course is the process model, which will be demonstrated through a process map specially developed by the training organisation – PRINCE2® Trigger Map . You will learn what the model is, how different project activities and project roles relate to each other, and how PRINCE2® deals with the exceptions that inevitably arise in every project.
During the course, you will also learn how to create a project management organisation that is responsible for its planning and execution. You will also learn how to define the various project management roles to ensure that it is carried out in the most effective and efficient manner. The ‘management by exception’ method will also be introduced as key to project problem management.
After the course, you will have the opportunity to take the official PRINCE2® Foundation exam. If you later wish to sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam, you will need to have passed the Foundation level exam.
The study materials are comprehensive and completely sufficient for the successful passing of the exam. These include PDF guides, slides, exercises, sample exams, a database of test questions, and the ability to generate test exams.
What will you learn
- After the training, participants will understand the purpose and responsibilities of all project roles
- After the training, participants will understand the seven principles, seven themes, seven processes, as well as product-based planning and quality review techniques
- After the training, participants will understand which management products are inputs, outputs or updates in the seven processes
- After the training, participants will understand the purpose of all management products and the content of the Business Case, Product Description, Issue Report and Issue, Risk and Quality Registers
- After the training, participants will understand the interrelationships between principles, processes, themes, products and roles in a PRINCE2® project
- After the training, participants will be prepared for the official PRINCE2® Foundation exam
- PRINCE2® Work Book with two complete test exams (PDF document)
- PRINCE2® Trigger Map (PDF document)
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual (E-Book)
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Voucher to take the exam within 12 months
This course is suitable for project managers, members of project teams, individuals who have a supporting role in projects or are responsible for quality management, as well as anyone who in some way participates or is related to the implementation of projects.
Pricing and registration
For pricing information and registration you can contact our training partner Projecta Bulgaria